We have a selection of 100% grassfed beef, pastured pork and lamb available for online ordering with delivery to Billings & Bozeman:
- Stock up with a box that will fit your freezer and feed your family.
- 1/8 beef is approximately 50 pounds at $9/lb.
- 1/4 beef is approximately 100 pounds at $9/lb
- 1/2 beef is approximately 200 pounds at $8.75/lb
- Whole beef is approximately 400 pounds at $8.50/lb
- All orders include roughly 30% steaks, 30% roasts/ribs, and 40% ground beef by weight.
- Tip: You’ll need about 1.75 – 2 cubic feet of freezer space for 50 pounds of meat. Most home freezers range from 5 – 8 cubic feet of storage space. Yes – an 1/8th will fit!
- Buy our 100% grassfed ground beef in bulk boxes and save! Comes in 1 pound vacuum sealed packages. Average leanness around 85%
- Sample size: 1 pound at $7.50/lb
- Small box: 5 pounds at $7/lb ($35/box) Save 7%
- Medium box: 10 pounds at $6.50/lb ($65/box) Save 14%
- Large box: 20 pounds at $6/lb ($120/box) Save 20%
- X-large box: 30 pounds at $6/lb ($180/box) Save 20%
- XX-large box: 50 pounds at $6/lb ($300/box) Save 20%
Individual Cuts of Pork, Lamb and Beef
- Liver $7/lb: An incredibly nutrient dense food packed with vitamins and minerals. Packages are roughly 1 pound.
- Heart, Kidney, Tongue $5/lb: Try something unique for your next culinary adventure. Package weights vary.
- Stew Meat $10/Lb: Generous cuts of beef perfect for slow simmering in soups and stews. Packages are 1 – 1.5 pounds.
- Soup bones $5.50/Lb: Meaty beef bones that are great for soups and stews. Packages weights vary.
- Marrow Bones $3.50/Lb: Beef bones for rich, nutritious broth. Package weights vary.
- Beef Summer Sausage $12/each: Cured and lightly spiced sausage that is excellent for charcuterie spreads. Package is 12 ounces.
- Pork Sausage $12/Lb: Available in mild Italian and chorizo flavors. Packages are 1 pound.
- Pork Chops $14/Lb: Three juicy bone-in chops. Packages are 1 – 1.5 pounds.
- Pork Roast $12/Lb: Just the thing for your culinary delights: pulled pork, smoked pork, and roast pork. Packages are 3 – 4 pounds.
- Ham $8/Lb: Whole, cured ham weighing 13 – 14 pounds.
- Lamb Breakfast Sausage $16/lb: A savory sage breakfast sausage made with our mild Icelandic lamb. Packages are 1 pound.
- Garlic Rosemary Lamb Brat $16/lb: Fresh brats made with our mild Icelandic lamb and seasoned with the perfect mix of spices. Packages are 1 pound.
Coming soon! Is your freezer too full for an 1/8th beef? We’ve got you covered. Stay tuned for smaller beef boxes of just 10-20 pounds. These curated selections will be tailored to your needs: Family Dinners, BBQ Aficionado, Stew Lovers, and more!
Place your order today! ORDER FORM
About Our Beef
We are honored to provide delicious, nutritious and humanely-raised 100% grassfed beef to communities across central Montana. Our Red Angus cattle are raised and finished on grass pastures that are Audubon Certified Bird-Friendly Land. We do not confine them and we do not feed them grain. They are all-natural, which means we never give them hormones or antibiotics. Learn more about our land stewardship practices on our homepage.
We butcher our beef locally at a USDA-certified processor where it is dry-aged for two weeks to enhance flavor and tenderness. 100% grassfed beef has a high percentage of healthy fats (omega 3s and CLA), and is rich in beneficial antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
Where to Buy
We deliver to Billings weekly throughout the year. We deliver to Bozeman at least once a year in the winter. Place an order and we’ll let you know when we are next coming that way.
During the summer you can find us at the following farmers markets in Billings:
- Some Thursdays 4:30 – 6:30 at the Healthy By Design Market (South Park)
- Every Saturday from 8am – 12pm at the Yellowstone Valley Farmers Market (at the corner of N. Broadway and 3rd Ave N.)
Our Favorite Recipes
Come back often – we’ll add more of our favorites as our time permits.
Recipes with ground beef:
Recipes with steaks, brisket, stew meat, and more:
Following is a handout from the Good Meat Project that will help you determine storage space requirements, beef cuts, and cooking ideas. There are also some helpful cooking tips from the American Grassfed Association.