We deliver to Billings on the FIRST and THIRD WEDNESDAYS of the month! Meet us between 4:30 – 6pm at the Evergreen Ace on 13th St. West (one block north of Grand Ave).
We currently have ground beef, stew meat, cross-cut shanks, and soup bones available by the pound. Like the odds and ends? We also have heart, liver, kidney and oxtail available.
Fill your freezer with a bulk beef box. Get an 1/8, 1/4, or 1/2 beef today! All orders include roughly 30% steaks, 30% roasts, and 40% ground beef by weight.
Coming soon! Don’t have room for an 1/8th beef? We’ve got you covered. Stay tuned for smaller beef boxes of just 10-20 pounds. These curated selections will be tailored to your needs: Family Dinners, BBQ Aficionado, Stew Lovers, and more!
See below for pricing and place your order today: ORDER FORM
Bulk Beef Orders:
• 1/8 (approximately 50 pounds) is $7.50/lb
• 1/4 (approximately 100 pounds) is $7.50/lb
• 1/2 (approximately 200 pounds) is $7.25/lb
• whole beef (approximately 400 pounds) is $7.00/lb (SOLD OUT)
Ground beef by the pound: (roughly 85% lean, 15% fat)
$6.00/lb for 10 or more pounds
$5.50/lb for 20 or more pounds
Miscellaneous cuts currently available:
- Stew Meat: $10/lb
- Generous cuts of meat perfect for slow simmering in soups and stews.
- Cross-cut Shanks: $8/lb
- A lean cut of meat that yields an intense flavor when smoked, braised, or cooked sous vide style. Beef shanks can be used in soups to add rich flavor and meaty substance. Often used in the Italian dish Osso bocu.
- Soup Bones: $5/lb
- Meaty soup bones that are smaller than shanks. They also add rich flavor and substance to soups and stews.
- Marrow Bones: SOLD OUT
- These bones are perfect for making a healthy bone broth or you can roast them for a classic French gourmet dish.
- Liver, Heart, Kidney and Oxtail: $4.50/lb
- Tongue: SOLD OUT
Billings: Free delivery to the Evergreen Ace on the FIRST and THIRD Wednesdays of the month from 4:30 – 6pm
Bozeman: Delivery fee is $0.50/Lb with a max fee of $25 per order. Next delivery TBD.
Lavina: Free pickup (arranged on a case-by-case basis)
Place your order today! ORDER FORM
About Our Beef
We are honored to provide delicious, nutritious and humanely-raised 100% grassfed beef to communities across central Montana. Our Red Angus cattle are raised and finished on grass pastures that are Audubon Certified Bird-Friendly Land. We do not confine them and we do not feed them grain. They are all-natural, which means we never give them hormones or antibiotics. Learn more about our land stewardship practices on our homepage.
We butcher our beef locally at USDA-certified processors where it is dry-aged for two weeks to enhance flavor and tenderness. 100% grassfed beef has a high percentage of healthy fats (omega 3s and CLA), and is rich in beneficial antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
Where to Buy
We deliver to Billings on the first and third Wednesdays of the month at the Evergreen Ace from 4:30 – 6pm. Order online by Tuesday evening prior to a delivery day, and we’ll bring your beef with us the following day.
We deliver to Bozeman at least once a year in the winter. Place an order and we’ll let you know when we are next coming that way.
During the summer, you can find us at the following farmers markets in Billings:
- Thursdays 4:30 – 6:30 at the Healthy By Design Market (South Park)
- Saturdays 8am – 12pm at the Yellowstone Valley Farmers Market (across from This House of Books on N. Broadway)
Our Favorite Recipes
Come back often – we’ll add more of our favorites as our time permits.
Recipes with ground beef:
Recipes with steaks, brisket, stew meat, and more:
Following is a handout from the Good Meat Project that will help you determine storage space requirements, beef cuts, and cooking ideas. There are also some helpful cooking tips from the American Grassfed Association.